Another Dilemma

11:26:00 AM

Tak habis-habis hidup kau dengan dilemma kan.. Padahal....dilemma bodoh-bodoh je.. Hahahaha...

Ok la, just now I went into ticketpro.com.my to check Christina Perri's concert tix price. And then gatal pulak nak check upcoming events kan.

And thennnnn kannn, I saw Boyce Avenue's live in KL this February! Hoiii..i minat gila kot kat Boyce Avenue.. But the cheapest tix price is RM188.. For early birds punya tix dah sold out. Sila menyorok belakang peti ais pastu nangesss...

Dilemma nya sekarang ialah, which one i should buy? Boyce Avenue's tix or Christina Perri's tix?? I love both but I have to choose one! Because if I buy both, matikkk laaa spend lots of money on concert tix. So, i have to choose one.. Yes, only one. Dah la nak pergi travel end of March.

This!

orrrrr

This????

Til then.. Toodles!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Blog Archive